Thursday 20 January 2011

Feedback Evaluation

Analysing the feedback received:



Paul Russell said...

The crosscuts of the night and morning after with the different camera shots work really well in holding the attention of the audience as you want to know more about what happened.

Action: 
I did not have to take any actions following this comment.

Other comments: 
Thanks to Paul for the comment!


Tom Blagdon AS Media Studies said...

This is a quality piece of work. It is relevant to the youth now so it is something to relate to. The acting was good and you can tell that a lot of preparation and planning went into making it work. The location it was filmed was good because its in the right type of environment and the use of different equipment to make it look more real was good.

The right choice of music was also being played because it made it run through clearly and the types of fonts used were good.

There is not a lot to improve because its a good opening sequence maybe just to have less titles.

Quality.

Action: 
I did not have to think much about changing anything in my opening sequence, however it has made me think about the amount of titles I have included. If I were to do anything different next time I would maybe use less titles.

Other comments: 
Thanks to Tom for the comment!


Lia Bright. said...

Love this film opening.
Really relates to youth and teenagers in this generation.
The flashbacks and the character the morning after changing really catches the audiences attention and keeps their eye on the opening wondering what is going to happen next.
Good choice of music to go with the opening, and the title fonts were simple but effective for the film which also worked well.

Action: 
I did not have to take any actions following this comment.

Other comments: 
Thanks to Lia for the comment!


Camilla Chetty said...

I really enjoy this opening. This is definitely something i would watch. The way you've captured the youth side, but made it adult as well is very affective. The music you have picked couldn't have complimented the video more. Well done

Action: I did not have to take any actions following this comment.

Other comments: Thanks to Camilla for the comment!


Hannah stokes AS media studies said...

I realy enjoyed watching your film opening

It is really good as it relates to our agegroup and therefore makes it more interesting to watch.

I like how you have defined youth at the start of the film as i think it looks very effective and is an original and different way of starting it off.

The music used is very effective and suites the film really well. I like the variety of camera angles you have used and how you have cross cut them all in together. The flash backs of the night before in black and white also look really effective and makes the meaning and story of the film really clear.

Very good well done

Action: 
I did not have to take any actions following this comment.

Other comments: 
Thanks to Hannah for the comment!


Katie Collins said...

The camera angles chosen work really well, the extreme close up used at the beginning creates a confusing atmosphere and as it goes on the story line is made clear with all the flash backs to the night before. The music is very effective and goes well with the story line. The ending of your opening sequence leaves us wanting to see more just as it should.
You could have spread your titles out a bit more for improvement.

Action: 
After reading this comment I have taken into consideration that maybe I should have spread my titles around more, and if I were to do a similar project I would put that consideration into practice.

Other comments: 
Thanks to Katie for the comment!


Mrs Joy said...

Hello Nick,
Your opening sequence works really well and is set for a good age group; I feel that you have used good use of the camera as you have a good variety of shots also being steady and good angles. Your use of font and sound track works well with the genre.

Action: 
I did not have to take any actions following this comment.

Other comments: 
Thanks to Mrs Joy for the comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment