Friday 14 January 2011

5- How did you attract/address your audience?

The unique selling point of my film;
I think the unique selling point of my film is that it would be a bit more raw and real than the teenage drama's that are on the market at the moment, I think it would therefore be a lot more appealing to a young audience. As they would feel they could relate to it more. I think another unique selling point of this film is the music used would be a lot less mainstream compared to most teenage drama's, for me personally the soundtrack of a film is a big thing and a film that would use music right from the pioneer's of the underground scene down to the fresh and unheard material would pull in a more underground audience, an audience i would like to attract/address in my film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment